TAKE YOUR LIFE BACK HEAL DISSOCIATION
FOR VICTIMS OF EMOTIONAL ABUSE
This simple to use short course will give you the tools to leave the haze of chronic day dreaming and return to your life again.Buy Now For Only $25
Do you spend your life in a hazy, zoned out, unfocused and dreamy state of mind?
Have you caught yourself not remembering conversations you just recently had, or found yourself functioning on “auto-pilot”?
For people who experienced emotional abuse, to be in a dissociative state can become an important way to cope with daily life. Even though you might have moved on with your life, your mind can become stuck in a dissociative and defensive loop – making you spend your life in a dream like state.
This hands-on course faces the problems of dissociation and teaches you how to return to your life. It is a manual on how to stop surviving with dissociation – and start living again.
- Get the secret to STOP dissociating and learn how to effectively engage in reality
- The one HUGE mistake every dissociater makes – don’t let it be you! You are hurting people around you more than you realise. STOP NOW!
- A Step by Step process to allow to clear the blocked emotions and INSTANTLY give you mental clarity, makes you more objective focused and efficient in your daily life
- Discover the POWER of being present and focused rather than “tuned out”. Experience being aware (It is awesome!)
- This course will SAVE YOU TIME -you don’t even realize how much time you are losing to dissociation!
In this Course You Will Discover…
HOW DISSOCIATION IMPACTS YOUR LIFE
This course will give you the insight into how and why you dissociate as a result of your emotional abuse. You will learn how this impacts your life and relationships today.
TOOLS TO STOP DISSOCIATING
This course teaches you HOW to stop dissociating and return to your life.
It gives you practical TOOLS and advice to start applying today!
OVER 1 HOUR OF AUDIO CONTENT!
The course contains over 1 hour of audio content including an interview and hypnosis files + many practical exercises!
This course is developed as a part of my own healing from emotional abuse. I never realized on how many levels my "chronic daydreaming" was impacting my life. I was losing time, focus and it was negatively affecting my relationships.
Today I know what emotional strength and vulnerability really means.
This brief and simple to use course sums up the steps I had to take to learn how to enjoy living my life again.