OVERCOME NARCISSISTIC ABUSE
Still struggling from the effects of a narcissistic or psychopathically abusive relationship?
Many people do and sadly there is very little information available to be found online or in the written research, or with counsellors and therapists that can help. Narcissistic Victim Syndrome is not officially recognised, nor is it widely even known.
Even when it is accepted, recognised and known not many people seem to know what to DO ABOUT IT to heal it.. The fact is being in a relationship with a narcissist over a long period of time has long lasting traumatic effects that can be extremely catastrophic to the person suffering them.
DO THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS SOUND FAMILIAR?
- ruined self confidence
- doubting yourself and your sanity
- mood swings
- extreme weight loss or weight gain
- uncharacteristic jealousy/ insecurity
- feeling like you don’t know the difference between right and wrong
- extreme paranoia (being turned into an obsessive detective)
- endless, repetitive obsessive thinking about your ex
- constantly trying to find explanations for what has happened
- feelings of helplessness and despair
- a desire to self isolate
- feeling desperately misunderstood
- overwhelming feelings of loss and grief
- extreme bouts of rage
- an inability to be comfortable with yourself
- strange dreams
- sudden inexplicable anxiety followed by rapid dips into depression
the list goes on….
If you have suffered psychological and emotional abuse at the hands of a narcissist/psychopath then this will sound all too familiar to you.
I hear this frustrated cry from clients a lot.
I felt the same way when I was recovering from emotional abuse at the hands of a narcissistic/borderline psychopath. If you try and tell people who have NO EXPERIENCE with a narcissist (there is no experience like being with a narcissist, its not their fault they can’t understand) about it they will either deny your experience, tell you you are exaggerating or look at you like you were crazy.
And then you will feel alone, depressed and start to wonder if you REALLY are going crazy.
“Maybe my ex is right, maybe it really is me….”
WHAT YOU NEED NOW:
Someone who has been through the same experiences you have and understands them from the inside.
Someone who has the knowledge, training, education and experience working on himself and others to lead you through the emotional sh*tstorm that breaking with a narcissist can create.
I can’t promise you that watching/listening to this course is going to be a “total cure”, but I can promise that if you APPLY YOURSELF DILLIGENTLY, take notes, watch and rewatch the videos, follow all instructions to the letter, do all the videos, audios and exercises with a tenacious resolve to get better you will feel an instant decrease in anxiety within the first 24 hours and should see huge improvements within the first 3 days.
This is not hype, this is what my clients commonly report.
I talk in plain, common sense terms, frequently referencing my own experience and offering you my human opinion and honesty. Things that most coaches/counsellors can’t or won’t do.
- Learn how you were “primed” for narcissistic abuse and where the gaps in your ego boundaries might be.
- How to deal with the anger and loss you currently feel.
- Understanding how narcissistic personalities are formed and how they function (and how we the “people pleaser/co-dependents” are REALLY viewed by them).
- Why and how “normal” psychotherapy can actually be worse than useless when recovering from narcissistic abuse and how to avoid “retraumatisation” at the hands of clumsy clinicians.
- How to work through the obsessive thoughts/desire for revenge/anger.
- Strategies to get you back your motivation and sense of self.
- How to improve your relationship with yourself, become more able to protect yourself emotionally and make sure you never enter a relationship with a narcissist again.
14-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you aren’t completely satisfied with your Summoning The Self Course, let us know within the first 14-days for a full refund. No questions asked.